Angsana Laguna Phuket, the flagship property within Angsana Hotels and Resorts' opened its doors on 1st December 2011 after undergoing $30 million of extensive renovations. Angsana Laguna Phuket is the newest property within Laguna Phuket, Asia's largest integrated resort complex.
Located on the stunning and quiet shores of Bang Tao Bay and spread across 50 acres, the 409 room Angsana Laguna Phuket is both refreshing and stylish and is the largest and most unique of the Angsana properties.
Angsana Laguna Phuket focuses and prides itself on being a family friendly resort and it promises fun for all of its guests, whatever the age. Angsana Laguna Phuket offers the whole family fun-filled activities that will keep everyone entertained at both the resort and around Phuket.
409 rooms boasting subtle, stylish interiors using natural materials, ornamental decorations and warm earth-toned hues and featuring a full range of high quality in room facilities.
• 40sqm Laguna Rooms - ideal for couples.
• 45sqm Laguna Grand Rooms each features a sitting area, spacious ensuite and furnished balcony.
• 40sqm Laguna Poolside Rooms with direct pool access (not recommended for children)
• 45sqm Laguna Premier Rooms - aimed at families.
• 88sqm Two Story One Bedroom Lofts - perfect for honeymooners.
• 112sqm Two Bedroom Lofts - generous spaces for families and friends.
• 139sqm Angsana Suites & 226sqm Presidential Suites - featuring expansive views over the lagoon
• 357sqm Three Bedroom Angsana Pool Residences - featuring private pools and gardens.
• 490sqm Angsana Grand Pool Residences - boasts four bedrooms, private kitchen, sun deck and outdoor sala.
|A wide variety of high quality food & beverage outlets catering for all tastes, any time of day.
• Market Place - all-day-dining restaurant, exudes the charm of a traditional Thai street market and offers
• Bodega & Grill - a unique dining experience offering premium char-grilled steaks, roasted fish and seafood.
• Baan Talay - beachside dining featuring authentic Thai dishes utilising freshly-caught seafood fresh from
the Andaman Sea.
• Loy Krathong Bar - relaxing venue for light snacks and innovative cocktails.
• Poolside - for a casual alfresco dining experience.
• Canal Bakery - offering freshly baked pastries and breads, premium coffee, fresh juices, sandwiches
• XANA Beach Club - features spacious sun loungers and daybeds and offers a fusion of Mediterranean
and Thai cuisine.
|• Angsana Spa - a tropical garden spa and featuring a vibrant contemporary design. Treatments are based on aromatherapy and highlight a fusion of wellness techniques from East and West. Offering 12 treatment rooms, each equipped with shower facilities, a signature rain mist facility, steam room, sauna and a beauty salon.
• Angsana Gallery - showcasing exclusive resort and Asian-inspired spa merchandise.
• Tree House Kids Club - designed to give children aged one to 16 fun activities and learning opportunities. The club features four separate areas linked by a covered walkway leading to a kid's library, arts and crafts laboratory, and internet/video corner. Centre stage is a covered performance area. The Tree House Café serves a variety of all-time favourites from hot dogs and hamburgers to creamy milkshakes.